cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

NoahNameth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you use a prepaid voucher to activate or only credit/debit?! Can I get a refund? 

How long are vouchers good for?

5 REPLIES 5

The other option is to get one of those visa gift cards to pay. I would prefer that over waiting for support. Then after that you can still use the voucher for the next renewal.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Simplest way to activate is to have credit card.

If that is not available, ask agent to open you an account and put it into suspend mode. Then log in and pay with voucher.

Voucher do not expire but I would not leave them in my will. Use them when you buy them. Better to have money on PM account than on some piece of paper somewhere in the house...

PM rarely provide refunds; only in case is add-on does not work or PM makes mistake billing you. And definitely will not refund you for purchased voucher.

NoahNameth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Will try it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

By yourself - only credit/visa debit. Apparently customers can ask support to set up an account and leave it in a suspended status and then you can pay with a voucher.

Refund for what? The voucher? No.

No known expiry.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NoahNameth  Voucher has no expiry date

yes, you can use your voucher to activate, but a bit more work

Open ticket with PM support by direct message them.  Give them the sim card number.  PM support will also ask you for an email address used for the activation.   They will activate the account with the sim card but the account will have status SUSPENDED.  You will get a login and password.  Once the account is setup, you can login and load your voucher to finally activate the service.

Please open ticket with Pm Support by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.