cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 gig bonus

Darlene_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So after reading a little further, I wanted the 5 gig plan for $40 with the 12 gig bonus...that's not what I got...I got $40 for 15.. anyhow, I don't know what to do about it so I guess I'll leave it be.

6 REPLIES 6

Tapper22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Darlene

Did you know should you choose the 12 GB bonus, it will only last for 12 months. Then you will return to your 5GB of data. IMO, for the $40, it will be more economical and long-lasting, if you chose the 15 for $40. 

Good luck with your decision. 
Tapper

@dust2dust  Thank you for your note. Sometimes I get carried on... Corrected my post. Appreciated!

@Yummy- There is another infrequent user that likes to use that expression towards other customers. Seems many of those posts get removed. I would be fine jokingly saying that to other regulars but I think it's rude and obnoxious towards non-regular customers asking questions. JMNSHO

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You got 15GB forever instead of 17GB for a year. I believe it is a good deal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Darlene_P   Personally, I think the $40/15GB plan is much better as the data will stay the same as long as you keep that plan, unlike the 12GB promo data which would expire after 12 months and then you would have 5GB left in your plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Darlene_P   $40 for 15GB is better.  

the $40 with 5GB + 12GB has a 12 months time for the 12GB.   So, after a year, you are down to $40 for 5GB

For the $40 for 15GB , there is no time limit.  So, you get 15GB "forever"   Honest, I will pick this instead of taking the 12GB bonus

Need Help? Let's chat.