cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation plan not going through

gregorykc17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I tried to activate my plan yesterday, the payment and everything went through but when I went into my account afterwards to see (hopefully) if I got the 4gb instead of 2gb, it only says I have the pick and pay for $25 and nothing else while my account balance is $101. When I went to go change the plan to the correct one, it said I have to top up my balance before I can get the plan I orignally wanted. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, my sim card is still deactive even though my number has been ported and my old sim no longer works. The sim on file has all of the ******* on it so theres no way of verifying I put in the proper number (I have a mild dilexia when I read and repeat things), if I change the Sim number to the correct one even if the correct one is already on file will it mess things up?

thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send a moderator you account details. 
Here is the link explaining how to contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder... (click any of the mods name then select send private message)

When private messaging the mod (just select one) send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

Need Help? Let's chat.