cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issue

marciosarto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm trying to activate my SIM card transfering the number from a Bell number.

I tried already 4 times and it keeps failing. Alawys on step 3. I tried both with the IMEI and my old provider account number.

Can I have any help?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marciosarto   What exact error you got?

Error 821 or error 837?

did you check if PM charged you on your couple attempts? But if you never reached Step 4, PM should not be charging you yet.  

Did you check if you phone number is eligible to be ported into PM yet?

check here

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@marciosarto 

• make sure your card has not been charged multiple times
  • make sure the Bell service is fully active and not suspended or deactivated
  • try the process from a desktop or laptop device

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marciosarto  Additional info on porting number 

When transferring (porting) your number to any new carrier it’s important to remember to leave the old providers SIM card in the phone until you receive the confirmation text from old carrier @that point you have 90 mins to reply YES to the confirmation text … also when going thru this process the new provider will want you old providers account number and will ask for IMEI number disregard this (IMEI) number as it has a tendency to just cos porting hiccups .. so if your ready to port to pm and already activated a SIM card you can go to your self serve serve profile tab and change /transfer (port) number this can also be done on activation but it’s advised to pick a temp number first then port 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marciosarto  There’s a porting team to help I’ll send you number for the live support private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.