cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation help need

JoseChar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello guys,

I am having issues activating my sim card. I paid $15/plan but last activation via app install was unsuccessful. Please help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this is my old number use, wondering if i can acquire this number for my Public sim mobile if not teken yet. Thank you for your time.

Jose

5 REPLIES 5

@JoseChar   yes, you need to install the app to complete the activation.

are you on Android? if so, you can google Public Mobile apk and sideload it

But what phone you have? Older phone with old Android won't work

JoseChar

I have a sim card installed and paid the plan already. Just requiring me to install the app, but unsuccessful 

JoseChar

Play store could not install public mobila app, not sure if there are settings needed to change on phone. No idea.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Nobody answered the number but you can't pick a specific number. Only what comes up in the list of available numbers. Who knows, maybe it would show up. The number does belong to Telus Mobility though. You'd have to ask very nicely to see if you can change to it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JoseChar 

this is just an open forum and you might want to remove your phone number for your protection.

So, what was the exact error message?

or the sim not connecting to PM network?  Are you activating eSIM or physical sim?

Try to reboot the phone first.  If still not working, try to click Reset all networks 

Let us know if that works.  If not, you might want to engage PM support by direct message here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.