cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation and payment

Davinia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill expired today and my account is set up for auto renewal they took the money  but my plan is not renewal and my plan is still not activated and I  topped up  again so my account have more than enough but it is still not working.

How can i get I refund of the money I added to my account.

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Davinia  If owed a refund or credit first check your available funds in self serve , but to request such from support here the links 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Davinia 

Funds are likely resting in your available funds on your self-serve landing page.  Best to leave them there to apply against next renewal as the refund process can take longer than a full cycle.

Try rebooting device, resetting Network connections, and toggling airplane mode on and off.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Davinia  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677328667939.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.