cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation account

Finusa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, can I activate my account @ publicmobile before current account cycle? Will it ask me twice payment ?Thanks for helping

edited by computergeek541:   The crossed out username doesn't belong to Pubic Mobile (not an emloyee, not an admiistriator, not a customer support agent) so please do not provide any specific information about your account or yourself to that usernname.  

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Finusa 

e.g. you activated now and paid for service 30 day and next cycle will be taken from your account credit card or if added any money is will be going at Available Fund, then for next cycle will be taken from there automatically..remaining balance from credit card.

it's 1 payment.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Finusa  - if you want to renew you same plan early you need to ask a CSA to do that for you. But, you will be paid a full amount up front, and you will not be prorated any amount of $'s from your current cycle.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you want to change your plan early, you can do that on your own, if you change to a lower or higher plan through your My Account plan and choose Change Now. But, again no prorating on the current cycle you are in.

Would addons help you get you through to your next cycle? or, if you are close to renew, it may be worth renewing early...note, when you do this your rewards will not be applied, but will continue on a normal scheduled renewal.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Finusa your account is suspended? so you just wnat to reactivate your account , that is  not a problem you won't be charged twice ,when you reactivate that will become your new date and renewal will be thirty days from that date 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No, you will not pay twice. I assume you mean you what to make a payment, not activate service. 
Any money deposited before your renewal date is used first to pay the next month. If there is not enough on deposit your pre-authorized card is charged the difference. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Finusa what you meant be activate account before current account cycle?  you want to renew the account early? or activate a new account??

Need Help? Let's chat.