Activation Troubleshooting Other / Error code 821

Ada11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activation Troubleshooting Other / Error code 821

How to solve this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Usually it is between 15 minutes and few hours. Unlucky customers waited even days for agent's response.

From my experience they DO reply in a timely manner and I never had to wait longer than 25-30 min in worst case scenario. All depends on how many request they get.

A while ago I posted my most recent experience with the agent (very positive); my issue was resolved within few hours.

Just be patient 🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ada11 response times are fairly good lately ,usually within an hour check your community envelope top right corner for a reply 

Ada11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

@Meow  

I have submitted the information to the CSA as you said, but I have not received a new response now? May I ask How long does it usually take to receive a reply? thank you for your help!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do not try to activate again! Check your payment card to see if your plan amount has been charged.

Try SIM in some other phone. That will determine if it is your phone hardware issue.

Usually 821 is missing/incorrect porting information. Your SIM card will need provisioning to your incomplete account activation. Send a private message to customer support with "incomplete activation" in the subject line and explain in detail your issue. Once the CSA sets it up correctly you will be able to finish your self serve account set up.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.