cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Process Not Adding Plan

mjt26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just ported my phone number over from Freedom for the Unlimited Province-Wide talk, unlimited global text and 12GB of data (4GB/month) on a 90-day plan for $120 (about $40/month) offer. SIM and account was activated, number ported over but no plan was added to my account.

Currently showing $10 per 30 days plan on the account. I have no voice or data service. When I go to change the plan it says it will not change until July 22, the next billing cycle. Apparently a common problem with so many people switching over.

3 REPLIES 3

mjt26

My plan was just fixed by a mod at about 11:00AM today. The plan was added to my account, so they are getting around to fixing the plans. With luck they may get around to yours before end of day as well. The 6gb bonus was added as well. Good luck!

Dlhfrey

Hi,

i have the same problem; ported freedom number to PM and it shows $10 for 30 days with no voice, data or text. Good to know this will be fixed. I know the mods are busy and today is Saturday. Should I expect this to be fixed today? Does anyone suspect the bonus 6gb will be affected?

thanks!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's a common bug.
Send a msg to mod thry will fix it for you.be patient since mod have lots of work load but they will fix it for you. 🙂
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.