cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Issue - eSim Porting Process Error

Mel_Mau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an Activation error during the eSim porting process. I tried to log back into the app, but it no longer allows me to move forward, It generates an error "Forbidden A1". I have tried on PC and on the phone several times now with no success. I have a "thank you for joining email from Public Mobile telling me to activate through the APP, but the app no longer allows access to the account. It just send right back to the log-in screen. As a side note, i have also tried activating with a new SIM on an old phone, but the APP still doesn't allow me to log-in and also continues to generate the "Forbidden A1" error. At this point, I'm pretty confident it has to do with my Public Mobile account being locked. I'm stuck with no support at this point, how can i get help here? 

5 REPLIES 5

Mel_Mau

Can someone please help ??? I'm losing my mind over this. This has by far been the worst experience i've ever had with a phone company. I'm incredibly disappointed.

I bought a new SIM and all I want to do is activate my phone. I can't get into the PM account online because it's telling me I need a 6 digit pin that is being sent to the temporary number. How does that even make sense? I don't have access to that number.

All I want is to port my number to PM and move on with my life.

Who can help me here ? What is the escalation process ? At this point, it's just ridiculous

Please advise asap

Mel_Mau

This has by far been the worst experience i've ever had with a phone company. I'm incredibly disappointed.

I bought a new SIM and all I want to do is activate my phone. I can't get into the PM account online because it's telling me I need a 6 digit pin that is being sent to the temporary number. How does that even make sense? I don't have access to that number.

All I want is to port my number to PM and move on with my life.

Who can help me here ? What is the escalation process ? At this point, it's just ridiculous

Please advise asap

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @Mel_Mau,

Yeah, that is currently the only option to contact them. If you have already contacted them, they should get back within 24 hours. Feel free to send a follow-up, mentioning escalation.

Hope this provides some context! 🙂

Mel_Mau

Hey @Teo0321, Sorry what link? Do you mean to message CS support directly? If so, i sent a message yesterday and still haven't received a response. Do i have another option to have this issue escalated?

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Mel_Mau!

I'm sorry to hear about the activation error. To resolve the "Forbidden A1" issue and get assistance, you'll need to reach out to Public Mobile's customer support. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437). They'll be able to investigate and guide you through the necessary steps to unlock your account and complete the activation.

Best of luck! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.