cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed - No service and can't log in - Help!

jthorgeirson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help ASAP!

I registered my account and activated my SIM card but in the last stage (after payment) I got an "activation failed" message and told me to contact public mobile.

My VISA was charged for the 3 month plan, my friend who referred me got a text saying I referred her, and I got a text with a "new pin".

When I put in the SIM card it says "no service" and asked me to enter my phone number manually.

I ported my number from my other provider and my number is still active.

When I try to log-in it says "log in failed" and when I try to reset my password it says my email is not valid,.

Please help ASAP - I have already been charged for services and do not have a carrier until this is fixed!

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I should add one more thing, be a little patient with the moderator team.  They are probably still catching their breath from the large volume of traffic generated by the outage this morning. 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like you hit a bit of a snag with the self-serve portal. You'll need the help of a moderator to get your account sorted out - they can get you access to your account.

As for your other SIM being active, that's likely because the port is on progress still.  How long has it been since your requested to port-in with your activation?

Ports can take 5 min to 2 hours to complete typically.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- sim card number (if you have it)

- old account number
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.