cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

gengelane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I needed to update my Credit card info for my autopay. I updated my Husbands fine but I couldn't remember the password for my PM account or my email account. Tried several times with no success so I ordered a new SIM card and started over with a new email and new PM account. All went well. However....with my old account both my Husband's and my payment came out on the same day. I noticed yesterday that the payment for my old account is coming out too even though I was unable to access it to update the payment info. I am desperate here to cancel my old account but cannot access the account to do so. Also,how are they taking out payments when the credit card has expired? I thought maybe that since the credit card info is the same for both my Husband and me that once one account was updated they both were but then again it's two separate accounts.Also.. I called my old phone number and sure enough my voice mail answered. Hope someone can help me with this desperate situation

4 REPLIES 4

gengelane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I followed your advice and sent a private message to  the CSA. I received a message back promptly and though it took most of the afternoon it was solved. The CSA's name was Rodrigo and he had so much patience and would not give up until he had my problem solved. Thanks for your advice.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you cannot remember your email or password you used for your account, safest way is to contact agent for assistance.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@gengelane 

The best option is to contact a CS_Agent access your old account and have the old account cancel, replaced with the new SIM and update the CC on your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gengelane   let's try to help you to get access back to your old account.  At least log in and disable Autopay

Try to open ticket with PM CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.