cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account temporarily suspended and account locked

Chymers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've added 20 dollars to my account but have Bern locked out and my account is temporarily suspended I want to add more money with my credit card but can't get access I do t know my 4 digit password either nothing is working I just want my phone to work 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Too many failed attempts to log in will temporarily lock your account. Wait 15+ minutes to try again when this happens.

When you do try a different browser, clear your cache/cookies or open a tab in incognito mode.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Chymers wrote:

I've added 20 dollars to my account but have Bern locked out and my account is temporarily suspended I want to add more money with my credit card but can't get access I do t know my 4 digit password either nothing is working I just want my phone to work 

How much is your plan?  Adding money doesn't restart the plan unless you add enough to pay the full plan pricing. Use the forgot your password button on Self Serve to reset your password. You don't need your 4 digit PIN to do that.  If you still can't get into the account, you could buy a voucher to make the payment in 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.