cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

ericlemasson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

Few weeks ago, I asked my son to pay for his plan, so we changed credit card number and he also upgraded its plan.

Today, the credit card didn't work, and the plan is suspended.

So I put back my credit card and paid the amount due.

Plan is still suspended, and I do not have access to auto pay tab in payment?

How long before the plan gets reactivated?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

ericlemasson

Payment due for next month. But it is all updated now, all good. Thanks again

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ericlemasson : mmm Amount Due? Or Current balance? (or maybe now Available Funds).

ericlemasson

Seems all good now, you are right, the amount due is messed up! I did what you suggested and the status is now Active.

I see the mount due for next month is still $10 ... I hope they fix this.

Thank you so much for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ericlemasson : Nice job. So it would appear you need to deposit another $30 to renew your $40 plan. Use the Other amount in the payment screen. The amount due seems to be buggy.

Edit: click on that reactivate button first.

ericlemasson

Image 1486.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ericlemasson : Maybe you could a screenshot of the left side of your overview page.

But the lost/stolen function is a way to self-suspend your account. It's also been known as a way to sorta kick the account. Click on Plan & Add-ons, click on Lost/stolen then click on Suspend service. Then for this purpose, log out, wait a minute, log back and back to that screen and then click Resume service. Then log out and restart the phone.

But lets see your overview page first. There might be some answers there. The lost/stolen has some side-effects.

ericlemasson

Thanks for answering. Calls don't go through, still say no active plan on the account.

I tried the reactivate button, no luck.

Not sure what are lost / stolen options ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ericlemasson : Do any services work now? The site may not have caught up with your payment but the services might be working.

If services not working then click on the reactivate button which will take you to the payment screen. This alone might kick the services to start.

Or you might need to use the lost/stolen function to kick the service to start.

Need Help? Let's chat.