cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

CP30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter's account indicates it has been suspended, but we are on Autopay and I have confirmed th

10 REPLIES 10

@mildredalas1    Good advice but I think OP may have already resolved this issue as the thread you're responding to is a year old.  

The current threads appear under Latest Posts and you can always offer suggestions to those posts.

Good luck and keep posting with good advice/suggestions whenever you have time.  😊

mildredalas1

Check Credit Card expiry.  Happened the same to me.  Log in to your public mobile account and update the expiry date information.

Hope this helps.

Mildred

@CP30 wrote:

I've tried making a manual payment and changing the credit card for Autopay. Both times with two different credit cards, I get a message saying the payment can't be processed.

I am assuming that you've checked and that your credit card hasn't been charged for any of this?  

Until you can get this figured out, a voucher can be purchased from ding.com or recharge.com, but it will cost slightly more.

CP30

I've tried making a manual payment and changing the credit card for Autopay. Both times with two different credit cards, I get a message saying the payment can't be processed.

@CP30 wrote:

The renewal date is the 24th (today) and she now has no service. 

Check if the funds are still sitting in the the Public Mobile available funds. if they are, click on the reactivate button. If the funds aren't there, that means that payment likely failed. To get your service back up and running, you'll need to manually make a payment.  Also, check your payment history, to see if the funds were added but then removed to pay for the plan.

CP30

The renewal date is the 24th (today) and she now has no service. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

If tonight is her renewal date...just ignore the messgae as long as phone is still working, she'll be fine.

I don't believe that would be the case. From past  occurances, 1pm ET would be much too early for an account to say expired or suspended.  1pm would also usually be later than normal for it to still say that if the renewal was supposed to happen this morning.

If tonight is her renewal date...just ignore the messgae as long as phone is still working, she'll be fine.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CP30 , autopay does fail sometimes. Are you able to reactivate the account?  If you have problems doing that, click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  

CP30

* I have confirmed that the account is on Autopay through our self-serve page.

Need Help? Let's chat.