cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

ridhukrishna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto payment is on but it's showing account suspended due to insufficient funds. How to resolve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ridhukrishna 

I saw that in my account after my first month, I’m what happened, but service was still working, was all good. No problems. It’s normal that message pop up.

@ridhukrishna  Welcome to PM. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If your services aren't working properly and account is suspended. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

First, check if your service works. If it does, you aren't suspended. It tells everyone that the account is suspended during the renewal process. If autopay payment failed, you will need to make one manually.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First is your phone working? And is it your payment due date??

If yes, this is normal. It is simply how PM system is setup. Take note your due date will always change as PM plans are 30 days not monthly.

At renewal time your account will go as followed.

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended (with this message in your account)
  • Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

•  Suspended back to Active once the system updates.

As long as you're on auto-pay or have the available funds in your account then this is the NORMAL process for all public mobile accounts.

The main important thing is that your phone is working. If it is then nothing to worry about and no need to contact moderators.

If your phone is NOT working. Then there is an issue. 

Please let us know if your phone is working or not? Thanks.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ridhukrishna hi, it seems your auto pay had failed locking your credit card.

you can contact support to resolve this issue here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

customer support.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.