cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and impossible to pay or call 611 to solve problem

akorny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I saw a few message already touching the subject but it always lead to a private answer. What to do to reactive service. I sent a provate msg to moderator but I am still waiting for an answer. Impossible to add money on account online - seemed to be a bug in the system...

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Lindzzzz wrote:

Account is topped up yes.

It says your account has been suspended and will not let me simply reactivate it.

Sorry no screen shot available

I thought I had until the 31st to top up the account, however, I was wrong.......It says I should have topped up by Aug 29th. Missed that date by 2 days. and this would have been my second month with public mobile

Lindsey

Unfortunately I can't give advice from own experience. Is there a live button in your plan overview that says "activate now"?

One other option: You should be able to re-activate when dialing *611 on your phone.

Have you sent a private message to the moderator team? They are still working on a back log and will reply first come first serve - they will get to your message, sending just one is enough (it actually slows the system down even more if you're sending several messages...)

Lindzzzz

Account is topped up yes.

It says your account has been suspended and will not let me simply reactivate it.

Sorry no screen shot available

I thought I had until the 31st to top up the account, however, I was wrong.......It says I should have topped up by Aug 29th. Missed that date by 2 days. and this would have been my second month with public mobile

Lindsey

@Lindzzzz wrote:

I tagged  @Moderator_Team 3x on this ........ how do I get my account out of suspension.

I want this done today or Iam going to cancel my plan completely and have my monies returned.....this is the most ridiculous thing ever. NO PHONE NUMBER come on.....that is just dumb.

Lindsey

\

@Lindzzzz

Well, this is your first post in the community, I'm not sure how you can tag the moderators three times?

We will need a bit more information to be able to help or steer you in the right direction.

Is this a new activation? A plan change? Have you let your account payment lapse on purpose (and how long ago has it been)?

What does your self serve account say? ( If you post a screen shot black out your personal info, please.)

Is your account topped up?

@Lindzzzz wrote:

I tagged  @Moderator_Team 3x on this ........ how do I get my account out of suspension.

I want this done today or Iam going to cancel my plan completely and have my monies returned.....this is the most ridiculous thing ever. NO PHONE NUMBER come on.....that is just dumb.

Lindsey

\

No, I'd consider it dumb if I didn't do their due diligence to research my potential new phone provider. This business model is not for everybody, but it certainly isn't dumb.

Public Mobile is upfront with that "no phone" statement:

Screenshot_2018-08-31 Public Mobile.png

(screen shot from PM's web site landing page)

IMG_20180831_144200.jpg(Their most recent flyer)

Don't like it? Don't sign up for it. Simple.

Nobody disputes the fact that there is a big potential for improvement on the current long reply times for mod assistance. But if you expect immediate help from a call centre you have to take your business elsewhere and pay for it accordingly.

Lindzzzz

Lindsey

\

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@akorny, for account related matters, people in the community cannot really do much to assist.  If you have already contacted the moderator team, then simply wait for their response.  There is little else that can be done at this time.  Note that due to higher than normal interaction volumes, the response times are longer than normal.  Please be patient and do not send multiple private messages for the same problem.  More duplicate messages in the queue slow down the entire process. 

Need Help? Let's chat.