cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account says suspended

Lex39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Changed plan and credit card used for autopay and  now my phone dosent work and it says my account is suspended to make payment but the account syas I ow nothing. can anyone help

4 REPLIES 4

@Lex39 wrote:

Changed plan and credit card used for autopay and  now my phone dosent work and it says my account is suspended to make payment but the account syas I ow nothing. can anyone help

Is your new plan more expensive than the old one?  I would not be suprised if your autopay amount was only charged as the price of the old, less expensive plan. If that occured, please make a manual payment (plan price minus any current balance in your Public Mobile account) and then click on the reactivate button.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Lex39   Is today supposed to be the first day of the new cycle and PM failed to charge your credit card for this new cycle?  If so, first, you have a credit card added on Self-Serve?  Can you do a manual payment equal to $1 more than your current plan?  If so, after the payment, see if you can Reactivate the account.  

The manual payment doesn't need to be $! more than the current plan price. To my knowledge, it's the actually process of making a pyament that sometimes gets the service working, and not the actual $1 amount or having an extra balanace leftover in the account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Lex39   Is today supposed to be the first day of the new cycle and PM failed to charge your credit card for this new cycle?  If so, first, you have a credit card added on Self-Serve?  Can you do a manual payment equal to $1 more than your current plan?  If so, after the payment, see if you can Reactivate the account.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone is will working,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if is not working you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.