cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account removed from system

Thammer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to report this but I wanted to flag an issue. I went to log on to my account today after about a month of inactivity (I've been a Public Mobile customer for... 7 years?) and my account just didn't exist anymore. It wasn't suspended, I was properly paid and everything, the account just wasn't in the system anymore. It didn't recognize my email address at all. I had to create a brand new account with the same email as before, and luckily after giving some time for the system to update, all my information was still there. The right add ons and subscriptions and everything. But why did the account cease to exist? Bizarre.

4 REPLIES 4

Thammer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone for your replies. For information completeness, my last log on was a month ago. My phone service was still active and paid up to date. I don't recall doing an EverSafe ID, so I will check on this and also contact a support agent. I appreciate the links for this!! I couldn't find how to contact a support agent on my own.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

A month of inactivity (account ONLY suspended) will not cause account deletion. If you were inactive (no payment) for 90+ days then account IS deleted, number lost.

Use computer to log in. Confirm and verify you use proper log in credential.

If everything fails contact agent for assistance.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Thammer1 

Did you create a Eversafe ID before login to your account?

If not, click on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

If you are still having issues login. DM a CS_Agent for assistance at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Thammer1 

is the service still working?

and did you login since EverSafe login system were introduced mid last year?

For now, only support agent can help.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

Need Help? Let's chat.