cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account/payment

dLeicht
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently my sons phone is suspended due to a change in payment options. (I got both at the same time and both payments come out of my card.  If I did make an account/email for this phone I either can not access the email or forget it and there is no way I can change the payment information. I have been trying for weeks. This is my last try before I go with another service because this is way too frustrating!! I have two phones under my account and I could not register both with the same email. So I only register mine I think. My sons is the one that is suspended at the moment. I need to find I way to change the payment method on his so he can get service. To make clear I am not even sure his is connect with an email or if was is I forget it or can not access.

You need to figure out how to put more them one one on one account. This would make things so much easier!

5 REPLIES 5

dLeicht

Thanks! I did try the first suggestion but it did not come though any emails I currently have so I am thinking it is in an email I no longer have. I will try to make a payment using vouchers however if that is my only chose at the moment. Thanks again!

dLeicht

Thanks so much!

dLeicht

Thank-You!! Both suggestions are very helpful.

I did not know where to submit a ticket so the link help!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dLeicht if you want to pay and get the service first, get a voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart and load the voucher using *611 on the phone 

But I think you should also submit a ticket with cs agent and habe them to check further 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on forgot email and enter the phone number. Then look in any and all email inboxes you can imagine for the email.
You can also make a payment using vouchers from lots of stores or a few online. You can also use the instant top up method in a few stores and one online.

Need Help? Let's chat.