cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on hold

shannelle11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Speaking with the bot, it appears I can put my account on hold for 90 days. Since I'll be in Europe for almost 2 months, I'd like to do this but unsure how. Can't find that option anywhere in my account. Also wondering if I'll lose my holiday bonuses if I do as I've barely used any of it. Has anyone done this?

4 REPLIES 4

shannelle11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @shannelle11 

a reminder, after you disable "Subscribed" on Payment page, Manage Subscriptions, make note of the last day of the cycle.  After that day, your account will be suspended and you have 90 days to resume service.  Since you are only in Europe for 2 months, that should be enough. But remember resume your service couple days before that 90 days grace period ends or your account will be closed and you will loss your phone number

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shannelle11 

Just bear mind that once paid, service is good for 30 days and there’s no refunds when service isn’t needed.

With that, perhaps plan to suspend (i.e. remove auto pay by toggling off subscription) a few days BEFORE the renewal date if it somewhat coincides with your departure date.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shannelle11  Yes you can do this by turning auto pay  off ( auto subscribe off in you account payment page or you can do it *611 if you remember the 4 digit pin on the account . Just remember to make manually payment before the 90 day or the account will be closed . And no you won’t lose your holiday bonuses 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694251978385.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Need Help? Let's chat.