cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

Joebhoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have an account for my grandson with his own account set up  but using my credit card, I’m no longer using that card and now he can’t remember his account info email and password 

need help to reset

18 REPLIES 18

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Joebhoy 

Moderators will not talk to you

Your grandson will have to create community account and contract them

He will need to price that he's owner of that account, he'll need pin name and other info he should know. He will most likely need the last 4 digits of your old credit card, so give it to him.

Then they'll help him to get the acess to the account and he'll be able to change payment method.

He can reach them directlyhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Joebhoy  once you gain access to the account, to change your credit card information see article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/register-your-payment-card . And see screenshot 

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Joebhoy

Doing it now cheers

Joebhoy

Joebhoy

Ok thanks I wasn’t about to Post it anyway

@Joebhoy  did you contact the moderators? Thanks. 

@Joebhoy  No, we are all customers here so please do not post any personal info. You need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile for help 

Good Luck.

No one wants your credit card @Joebhoy  please don't post it here  its a public forum. You may have to give it to prove proof of ownership on the account to the moderators.

@Joebhoy wrote:

You want my credit card #?

NO  we don't want your CC # and don't post anything personal here as this is a public forum.  Only the moderators need that information, they are PM employees.

Joebhoy

You want my credit card #?

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr  If I had your cc info and your phone number should I have access to your account?

@geopublic   No, I'm not saying that it should be that easy and that PM should act based upon providing only the CC info because IIRC there are some other information required for verification as well.  In this case it seems OP is trying to update CC used for paying for the grandson's account?

Credit card

Joebhoy

@dabr  If I had your cc info and your phone number should I have access to your account?

@geopublic wrote:

@Joebhoy  How many emails does your grandson have? Without being able to verify that account there is not much that can be done.

@geopublic   If OP can provide details of the CC that was used to pay for the grandson's account, wouldn't that count as verification?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Joebhoy  How many emails does your grandson have? Without being able to verify that account there is not much that can be done.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Joebhoy wrote:

Have an account for my grandson with his own account set up  but using my credit card, I’m no longer using that card and now he can’t remember his account info email and password 

need help to reset

You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

Response time to hear back can be a day or more at this time as moderators are short staffed because fo the current pandemic and be prepared to wait.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Joebhoy  contact the moderators directly through private message here  and explain your situation https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Need Help? Let's chat.