cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

anpandhe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there ,

I forgot my login email password and secret question answer. Need to recharge my phone ? any help.

6 REPLIES 6

929ameer

@anpandheHere are a few things you can try:

-Try to reset the password by clicking on "forgot Password" when logging in online. If you registered with an email then you can reset it. OR

-Go to a public mobile salesperson and tell them you want to reset your password or tell them to make the payment on your account by paying them. OR

-Buy a public mobile voucher and call 611 and pay using the voucher. OR

-Call 611 and pay using credit card.

Hope this helps

You have to wait for them...sometimes 2 or 3 days @anpandhe

anpandhe

Hi I did already , 

No response so far

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@anpandhe..you have to write a private message envelopp up to the moderator-team with your phone number and your NIP and explain your problem.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anpandhe wrote:

Hi there ,

I forgot my login email password and secret question answer. Need to recharge my phone ? any help.

You need to send private message to moderator to reset your password.  But moderator wait time is 3 days.

You can get a topup voucher from recharge.com and call 611 on your phone to renew your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anpandhe, in order to get your password reset, you will need to contact the moderator team.  Might take a few days...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

In the meantime, you can get a voucher from a retailer, or online at recharge.com, and load it into your account by calling 611.  Note that some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become 'active'.

Need Help? Let's chat.