cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked out

Gigi2015
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not had much luck getting into my account, it was reset all was good for 3 days and then locked out again... Can I just create a new account?

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gigi2015 wrote:

I tried all of those. One of the Admins who was truly wonderful got me into account with temp password but the system would not allow me to reset my password and again i was locked out. I have given up on trying to get back into account, I am able to pay by phone so it wont be a huge problem until I have to change a credit card. I have had the account for 11 years and never had any complaints or issues. I am old I just blame the computer 🙂

@Gigi2015 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

you can Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 60 minutes, check your spam folder to make sure emails from @publicmobile.ca aren’t being blocked.You can also start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, and submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@Gigi2015 wrote:

I just wondered if it was possible to create a new account and start fresh

There is no point of creating new account. Just be persistent and patient and access to your existing account will be resolved.

Creating new account means you are abandoning your existing account, you would need new SIM, new number, you will lose your loyalty and any other rewards (starting from the scratch).

Sometimes internet browser is messing up with password reset and similar activities. I would suggest when you get another temporary password to use different browser to set your password.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gigi2015 : Are you using the Forgot your password? to go about resetting the password? Or are you using the Change password in the self-serve (once in of course)? I know you're locked out now but what were you trying?

Edit: if you do connect with the CSA's again, make sure they verify that both locations in your account have the correct and same email address. There are two places.

@Gigi2015  Serious, you can't give up.  You need to open another ticket with PM Customer Support Agent to get this issue resolved.  I suggest you try another browser

Please don't give up.. it will get resolved.  Open a ticket with Chatbot.. here is what to type to get to ticket opening quicker

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Gigi2015

I tried all of those. One of the Admins who was truly wonderful got me into account with temp password but the system would not allow me to reset my password and again i was locked out. I have given up on trying to get back into account, I am able to pay by phone so it wont be a huge problem until I have to change a credit card. I have had the account for 11 years and never had any complaints or issues. I am old I just blame the computer 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gigi2015 wrote:

I have not had much luck getting into my account, it was reset all was good for 3 days and then locked out again... Can I just create a new account?

Hello @Gigi2015 ,

The Self Serve account has been known to be finicky.

Try these tricks to have smoother sailing for access.

• clear your browser's cache/cookies
  • try a different browser
  • open a tab in incognito mode 

If you have had to many failed attempts to access your Self Serve account, wait about an hour then try one or more of the above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

Good Luck

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

A little patience.

Gigi2015

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

my dear friend 

contact customer service by Moderator Team, back and the set up the new paasword 

that all you need.

open it in your browser at computer. 

Gigi2015

I have done that twice already. Once I got into the account with the temp password I tried to reset password but was not able to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

no need to create a new account,

contact customer service by Moderator Team, back and the set up the new paasword 

and when you getting a temporary password, you have to go and open and put it the New one .

Gigi2015

I have done this and the moderators are wonderful and very patient. Last time the moderator was able to give me a temporary password but the account would not let me change my password and then locked me out again. I gave up for now I can make my payment by phone. I just wondered if it was possible to create a new account and start fresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.