cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account log out for self serve

Chile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. 

I keep getting account logged out when signing in. I tried reset the password and still get the same message.   Any suggestions?

Regards,

7 REPLIES 7

@koronade wrote:

Same problem. Very difficult to know what to do

Hello @koronade 

Have you tried the Forgot your Password option?

If still issues ask Moderators to help:

1 - Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Moderators) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2 - Private message the moderators here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@koronade  which browser did you use?

did you try a second browser?

did you try to use your phone to logon?

koronade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem. Very difficult to know what to do

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chile wrote:

Hi. 

I keep getting account logged out when signing in. I tried reset the password and still get the same message.   Any suggestions?

Regards,

@Chile 

If you had too many failed attempts, wait one hour before you try again.

When you do try, open a tab in incognito mode and access your Self Serve that way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

open your browser on your computer and do update check, 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sound like a browser issue more than system.   Also I logged on ok today without issue multiple times.

did you try clearing the cache?  trying different browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Edge...)  ?

@Chile wrote:

I have seen strange things likw this after logging in that sometimes can bw fixed without needing to log in again.  Try refreshing the page. On a PC computer system, this can be done by pressing F5.

Need Help? Let's chat.