cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked and nobody seems to be able to solve this at Public Mobile

PhilC55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Super frustrated right now. I've been a long time Public Mobile user. My daughter's phone was stolen 8/24 and it took us 4 days to get into the account to change the SIM. The account has been locked and despite having to provide authentication that I'm the owner of the account almost every time I talk to someone, the account remains locked and I cannot get in.

I'm on my 11th email, and I'm being asked for authentication details with no hope of how to get this account unlocked. How do I escalate my request?

7 REPLIES 7

PhilC55

new email address, reset password. 

hi @PhilC55 using a new email address in the end?

PhilC55

Flavius was able to help me finally. We've been at this since 8/24 and Flavius was the only one to help me solve this.

PhilC55

hey thanks I tried this too. they're going to try and change the email on the account to an alternate email to see if that helps. I feel like there's something really wrong and all the other agents just passed it up because they didn't want to look into it.

hi @PhilC55 and if you have not tried yet, using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser to request password reset and login could help

PhilC55

I'm there. I've been there for two weeks. I basically had to lose my temper for someone to look at this for real now. Thank you for the reply

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @PhilC55 support agent can step in and help.  Just use direct message to message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.