cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has been suspended

navinshenoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my account 1 week ago. Paid for 3 months of voice data and text. Money was taken out of my account. I could make phone callss and text till yesterday but today my account says suspended.

Please resolve this ASAP

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

fixed the link

mimmo

oneeyedgoose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the exact same problem. Account activated and phonbe number ported over successfully on Aug 16. Although no data (becasue somehow it did not pcik up my seletcion), but phone call nad text works until Aug 18. This morning (Aug 19) nothing works, checked account on-line and it inidcates

>>>>>

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.
Account Status: Plan Expired

>>>>>
But like others, I have checked my credit card statement on-line and see the $90 payment from Public Mobile went through and posted. So what is going on?

mimmo

turn on email notifiicatons  and you will get an email when mods reply so you dont need to be glued to your computer.

private message.png

navinshenoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Already did even before i posted here. Waste of my **bleep** weekend, trying to figure out how this companys support process works

mimmo

many people in same situation

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.