cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account expired?

annawienburg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What does it mean by my account is expired? I haven't had access to the data plan for multiple days and my account status says expired when I checked it today (Feb 26), but the Simon bot said my plan expired on the 27th. I'm on autopay and have not changed credit cards or anything. What is happening with my plan and will I get double charged if I top it up now? 

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@annawienburg 

That is a standard message on the day before your renewal day but it is strange that you have no service.

On your Self Serve account, does it say that You are currently registered on dynamic AutoPay? Turn AutoPay back on if not.

Also check to see if your data setting is enable.

If everything is checked off and still doesn't work. Contact a CS_Agent to see what the problem is...hopefully it is not the phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@annawienburg 

Can you call 611 and see what info it gives you about your account?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@annawienburg - that message is 'normal' for the evening of your renewal.

But you certainly should have services if not ran out of your plan allotment (data and/or minutes)

Try some of this troubleshooting to see if you get services back:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a few minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings on your device

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

Also, can you try your SIM into another compatible phone to see if you get any services?

This will rule out a device issue.

@annawienburg 

That is strange. Other customers on here may have other suggestions for you….but you can contact a CSA to see what is going on with your account.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

annawienburg

It says the 27th but my plan hasn't been working for days.

@annawienburg 

When was your renewal date?

annawienburg

None of my services are working, I cannot call or text right now. What does this mean? 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@annawienburg 

If you are on autopay and your renewal is coming up, this is the normal messaging that everyone gets. Just ignore it as long as all your services are working. You will not be doubled charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.