cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cedricmiao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As subject

I cancelled my plan in August 2021, and now cant log into my account anymore (going through the 'Forgot my password' doesnt take me anywhere). I want to access my payment history, is there anyway to retrieve that info?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

mitch5665
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Much like others have said. If you did pay with a credit card you could always get the monthly records from your bank. Not sure if that's what you're looking for exactly but other than making a ticket there isn't much else unfortunately.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

If you cancelled your plan by porting out or removing autopay…..then you would have had 90 days to renew to keep your plan from automatically closing. It’s now way past the 90 day mark so your account is permanently closed.

Edit: you cannot renew if ported out

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cedricmiao   You cannot. The account was closed and cannot login anymore.

You can try to open ticket with PM Support and see if they can still run you a proper invoice 

since you cannot login anymore, you have to open ticket via direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@cedricmiao wrote:

As subject

I cancelled my plan in August 2021, and now cant log into my account anymore (going through the 'Forgot my password' doesnt take me anywhere). I want to access my payment history, is there anyway to retrieve that info?

Sorry, but once the account has been closed, you will not be able to access the information.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@cedricmiao, Once you have canceled your plan your account is closed and there is no further access.  You can reach out to the CSA and create a trouble ticket for this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.