cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account double-charged

trozal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged on the same account for two plans, an old and a new one. So in December 19, 2016 I received back to my account the $39.00 overcharge. Now I have seen a Top-up reversal on January 13, 2017 for an amount of $39.00. In my knowledge that amount should stay in my account until next month payment. And now I have seen , that the My  rewards dollars are not credited to my account. I have got a: Your support request (#1029-2259) , on January 18, 2017 and nobody answered to my concerns until now. Please somebody help me.

Thanks!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @trozal

Thank you for reaching out to us! Since this double charge was caused by an error in our system, we sent out a refund request as you requested. The request was approved and the refund was issued to your credit card ending on 6898 on January 13. 

I hope that helps! Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any other questions 😉 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M I helped you tag a moderator so she can assist you.

She should be able to get back to you tomorrow! 

For the future, here's a guide on how to contact the moderators:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.