cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access

steve0767
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't receive the one time passcode as both the email and phone number associated with my account have changed. I need to update my payment info asap. Is there anything I can do 

3 REPLIES 3

HI @steve0767 

sorry, PM support model is online only and no number to call.   Since you messaged them already, just wait for them to reply.  Check the inbox here for the reply (envelope icon on top right or My Messages under your Avatar)

steve0767
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I can't retrieve the voicemail either as the phone number associated with the account was an old number that wasn't charged on their system. I've put a service request in and hopefully something can be done soon. Thanks for the help. Is that number just for payments or is there a number for customer service that I can call 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @steve0767 

do you know your voicemail pin? you can also choose Send by voice message and then call your voicemail to get the code

if not, ask agent to help.  Just message them:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but if you need to pqy quick, buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and then call  *611 or 1-844-4PUBLIC to load the voucher so you can renew the account first

Need Help? Let's chat.