cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Tirzin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I see that my account has been suspended for lack of payment; however, preauthorized payments are enabled. This has been working without problems for a long while, but suddenly it isn't. Are there still employees here who can fix this for me? I did switch plans recently, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I don't know.

Thanks. 

9 REPLIES 9

Tirzin

Update: After I followed your advice, softech, a person named Alex responded to my ticket. As you surmised, this tech person was able to quickly get me onto the new plan and straighten out the payment matters. I appreciate your detailed help; without it I might have muddled around for who knows how long!

Tirzin

Thanks for this detailed response, softech. Yes, I had paid the $120 for 90 days (the amount for my old plan).

Anyway, I signed in with Google Chrome in incognito mode and my rewards do show up that way. I clicked your provided link, then followed the trail and submitted a ticket. When someone contacts me I'll see if they can sort out this plan change and payment issue. Thanks again. I'll let you know what happens.  

@Tirzin 

So, you paid $120 to renew and not $40?

The new My Accoint could have some browser cache problem and you could ibe seeing old cache info. 

Please  login My Account using Incognito mode (or Proate mode on Safari) and confirm what plan you are now, the old or new.

No worry if it is still the $120/90 days plan, since it is only day 1 of the new cycle, very likely PM support can help to

fix it, help to manually change it back to the new $40/30 days plan and put the extra you paid back onto your account (or refund that amount)   Yes, there are still employees here to help to fix account issue   You just need to engage them via ticket. 

And for the rewards, you should be getting all the rewards that you are supposed to get.  You should be still getting loyalty rewards, friends rewards and Autopay rewards.  Again, it could be just a cache issue and hence you might see them back again after using Incognito mode.  Please also review Payment history page and you can confirm exactly what rewards PM applied on your manual renewal.   In case that PM missed applying the rewards, again no worry, just open a tickte to engage support and they are here to help to fix the problem

So, for the plan (new or old) and possible missing rewards,   Please open ticket with them using one of the 2 ways:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Tirzin

Thank you to everyone who replied. I went ahead and did a manual payment online, which I think has things working again. But I there are a few things that I don't get.

1. I am on the 12 Gb and Province-wide talk plan for $120/90 days. A few months ago, I switched to a special they had which was for 15 Gb/month and Canada-wide talk for $40/month. The message said that the switch was successful and would take effect at the next payment time, which would be about now. However, for some reason I'm still on the 90 day plan.

2. I'm not sure what happened to the credits for loyalty, signing someone else up, and something else, which came about $15 off on the 90 day plan.

3. They used to have employees in the community who could fix things when they go wrong. Are they gone now? I haven't been on for a while.

All this makes me wonder what's going on with Public Mobile, at any rate.

Tirzin

Handy1, I apologize: I meant to click the "solution" button for both you and softech, but I see that it allows for only one. Yours is quite a complete reply, which I appreciate.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Just to be sure, @Tirzin , you have confirmed that all services are non-functioning and you're not just seeing possible 'erroneous' messaging on the self-serve site which sometimes precedes renewals?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes this is another stupid long-standing bug around here that they just can't seem to bother fixing, like everything else.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tirzin if you switched up the plan, more expensive plan, there is a chance Autopay will fail the first time.

At this point,, you have to login and make  a manual payment.  Click Reactivate my plan after you logged in My Account and follow the step to make the manual payment 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tirzin  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676678125574.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.