cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

NaomiManickam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was not allowed to make a call.

According to Public Mobile my Deactivation Date is 26 Apr 2023. Whean I logged in I find I have been suspended. Why? When I click 'Reactivate my account' it takes me to the payment section.  My payment was due 26 Jan 2023.  

When I try to Complete Payment I get the message Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.

I reinput the credit card info.  Still same results.  Would appreciate if you could let me know what I should do next!

5 REPLIES 5

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

You cannot reset your account pin # when you are suspended.

Noted

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

You cannot reset your account pin # when you are suspended.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NaomiManickam 

Wait one hour and pay via 611 using your 4 digit account pin # and your card on file. You only get 2 attempts to pay per hour. If you don't know your 4 digit account pin # purchase a pm voucher and pay thru 611 as it doesn't require your account pin #.

More info on vouchers and alternative forms of payment can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NaomiManickam   Deactivation date is the absolute last day you can resume the service or your account will be closed and you will loss your number

Try to access My Account again using incognito mode or private mode on Safari.   See if it works

If still fails, try to use *611 to pay the amount due on the phone, but you will need your 4 digits PIN.  if forgotten the PIN, you can login to My Account and reset it on the profile page

If both fails, wait a FULL hour before you try again

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NaomiManickam 

Clear the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser before login to your account.

There is a cache problem with the new website.

Need Help? Let's chat.