cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

panditra1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is my account shown suspended? Also my phone is not working. I am on AutoPay.This has not happened before. Is there a glitch in payment system?

13 REPLIES 13

panditra1

Thanks for your suggestion. It seems my AutoPay did not work. They said that there was address mistmatch between billing address and registered address and credit card decline. This is hard to understand. I never made any changes to my information. This definitely looks like a glitch in the system at their end!

Procykgirl

You should check your PM account and look under autopay. Many people have been having issues, but it may be that the system has not saved your autopay information. If that does not seem to be the issue, then maybe try re-adding your information. Otherwise a mod may need to assist you in fixing your problem.

panditra1

Thanks RoberQc

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Very meta, @RobertQc!

VeryMeta.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@panditra1 wrote:

How to remove the post from public forum? I am relatively new member

Top right corner of the post, the 3 little dots click edit

111.png

panditra1

How to remove the post from public forum? I am relatively new member

panditra1

no, i am on Autopay for the same plan

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@panditra1 wrote:

I have sent notification to moderator team. No response yet

You are doing the right thing by contacting moderator ASAP.  But the wait is up to 48 hours.

Did you scheduled a plan change to a cheaper plan on the renewal date?

It is a known problem to change to a cheap plan on renewal date.

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You really should remove the account number from the public forum, people could use it to cause issues for you...

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Were you changing plans at your renewal date?  There is a system glitch where changing to a cheaper plan can cause autopay to fail.

@panditra1 wrote:

Good things come to those that wait. Unfortunitly the time frame is around 48 right now. Please remove your account number from your original post.

panditra1

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@panditra1 wrote:

Why is my account shown suspended? Also my phone is not working. I am on AutoPay.

My account # 100000***. This has not happened before. Is there a glitch in payment system?

Might want to edit out your account number this is a publc forum.

For various reasons sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

If your phone is not working its actually suspended and not the typical confusing warning. You should manually try to make a payment. If it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.