cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended for unknown reason

DeZilla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started using public mobile account a few days ago, with a 90$/90 days plan. First i somehow accidently made a 10$/30 plan by accident, but decided to let that slide and went with what i wanted. I paid the 10$ + 90$ on tuesday and now my account has been locked saying i have to pay 90$ again.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm not paying that 90$ and I am considering reporting the first transaction as fraud if it cannot be fixed

6 REPLIES 6

Adam345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Reporting the same issue. Paid in full on Aug 16 and now my sccount is suspended. I messaged the mods and no response yet.

jenniferv1

I also sent a private message to the moderator .. no response yet. 

jenniferv1

I also have the exact same issue. My account is showing as suspended although I paid the full amount and my visa statement shows the transaction went through..... I contacted the moderator but no response .. yet. 

jenniferv1

Hello, 

I recently signed up for PM (on Thursday August 17, 2017) ... following all instructions in regards to activating my phone plan and account. I had to unlock my phone from Rogers to allow the phone port to go through. All day Friday my phone worked fine - I was able to make outgoing calls, use internet .. text etc., until this morning. I tried to make a call and an automated messages says " sorry we cannot complete your call because you do not have an active account". However, I paid the full amount, and the amount also went through after I checked my visa statement. My account now shows that it is suspended due to insufficient funds.. although the payment shows it went through on my visa bill. PLEASE HELP! 

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's an issue with the system that's causing this and it's not just you that's affected.

Need Help? Let's chat.