cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Payment

ClaudioM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happened to my money that I over Paid?

On September 1st I paid $28.25 and then switched pland on September 6th and paid $38.42. Should I not get a pro-rated credit for the orginal payment I made on September 1st since I only used 6 days of that payment and not 30 days? Why did I pay the full amount to switch plans? Should I not have been charged the difference?

2 REPLIES 2

@ClaudioM wrote:

What happened to my money that I over Paid?

On September 1st I paid $28.25 and then switched pland on September 6th and paid $38.42. Should I not get a pro-rated credit for the orginal payment I made on September 1st since I only used 6 days of that payment and not 30 days? Why did I pay the full amount to switch plans? Should I not have been charged the difference?

Sorry, but there is no pro-ration at Public Mobile.  When changing plans with the option to make the change happen immediately, there's a large warning that appears on the screen that customers must agree to before the change is processed.  You can open a ticket using the chatbot (chat icon in bottom right of screen) to ask a customer support agent about this, but there are no promises as to if they will provide a credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.