Did you mean: 

Account Number

zk7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is my account number

14 REPLIES 14

zk7

Thank you soooo much, I have just sent a private message and received a response just waiting for a fresponse from the agent.

zk7

Hello, 10+byears ago there was no option to create an online account, if you had a problem you called/visited the store, then they closed down and one had to pay via phone using a voucher or credit card, now vouchers are not being sold at the stores everything must be done on line-It's not possible for me to creat an account myself or access any help from a public mobile live agent either.

@zk7 wrote:

Hello yes, many years ago public mobile had booths/stores where one could go to speak with a person to resolve any issues-now this is just not possible-I'm having a really hard time creating an account logging in and accessing my account number....

This hasn't been the case since Telus bought Public MObile. Post-Telus-purchase Public Mobile retail locations weren't able to provide any form of support to the customer other than to activate the service.  Even corporately-ran lcoations were not equiped to to troubleshoot any issues that Public Mobile customers may have had, nor could they access any of the customer's account information.

zk7

Hello yes, many years ago public mobile had booths/stores where one could go to speak with a person to resolve any issues-now this is just not possible-I'm having a really hard time creating an account logging in and accessing my account number....

@zk7 

Have you ever been able to communicate with Public Mobile by telephone with customer related issues?

I've only been here a couple of years, but I've heard tales of prior years waaay back when some longer-time members did have this option.

What I'm unsure of is if the option was 'grandfathered' in any way, though I doubt it.

10 years and you never made a login account?

Can you look in all your emails for any marketing and promotions emails from here. That would be the registered email address of your account. Or if after all this time you might still have some kind of sign up email. If by some miracle you still have the welcome email from when you signed up then the account may be in the To area. You might need to look at the headers or source of the email.

You created a new account? How? What did you do?

There is no more live agent. Just this typing method of messaging back and forth.

@zk7 

Use the 2nd option above, which is to send a private message directly to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  

Wait for their reply in the envelope icon upper right.   You'll know it's there when you see a red number on the envelope icon.

zk7

Hello, I have been with public mobile for more than 10 years and signed up in a store I recently created an account but was not able to login so I tried changing the password but that didn't work either.Today I created a new account with new password and tried logging in repeatedly I keep getting a incorrect email/password message. 

I have been trying repeatedly to speak with a live agent unsuccessfully, I really dont know what to do at this point-I would like to switch to another provider but need my account number to do that-which I cannot do without logging into my account. So how do i get in touch with a live agent or get the help that I need.

@zk7 wrote:

Am I not logged into my account now? How do I log in to My Account

Click here, @zk7 

Login Page Public Mobile

Then enter your e-mail address used for activating here and the password you set upon activation.

If you happened to activate in-store some time ago and never set up an account, you'll need customer support assistance to log in:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

This is the community...not your account. Click on the Sign in link top right and then select My Account and login. If you signed up in a store before last July and never made an account then you'll need support to set up your login account.

zk7

Am I not logged into my account now? How do I log in to My Account

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@zk7 

Account Number on self service is under your Profile tab.  Tap the eye symbol, or hover cursor over it to unmask:

HALIMACS_0-1676588192821.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @zk7 you can find it in your My Account.  Login My Account, go to Profile page and it is there 

Need Help? Let's chat.