cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Double Charged on Sign-up

Rgrossauer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for service yesterday and when I checked my bank account this morning it shows I was charged the plan fee twice. I tried to submit a ticket the normal way but kept getting an error. Please assist asap. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Yes please do, once you speak with them it may be easiest to just put the second charge back into your available funds. That way your next renewal is covered and you won't have your card charged again until late July

Rgrossauer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is on a Visa/Debit card linked directly to my bank account. Both charges have been fully processed and taken from my account. No funds are showing in my Public Mobile account. I will however try messaging the CSA. Thank you for your quick reply. The help it is much appreciated.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rgrossauer 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If the first method (SIMon bot) is causing you issues, try the 2nd private message method in the above link.

Need Help? Let's chat.