cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing My Account

Samcat2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm just looking for a clear link to my accounts page. 

Prior to their new branding / website updating, it was already confusing there were two different accounts between My Account and My Community. I don't know why they don't consolidate. 

Then since updating their website, changing branding, and adding some Rewards, I never bothered to access the My Account page. Everything is too much. 

I need to access My Account page now to change my number. How do I get there?

When I goto My Account, sign in using the email and password, it updates to Home page. Even if I click on My account again, same Home page refreshes. 

Then I downloaded the app from my phone, signed in using my email and password, and it takes me to Subscriptions page when I already have an account and number.

So frustrating and I'm going in loops. How do I get to My Account information page?
I don't care to access My Rewards or anything else. I also don't want My Rewards, I just want my loyalty, annual rewards in the form of discount every month as it used to be. 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Samcat2 

PM added the Eversafe ID that will merge your online account and Community together.

It sounds like you haven’t created an Eversafe ID yet so click on Sign Up and use your registered email and password.

IMG_0110.png

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Samcat2 You do need to sign up for an Eversafe account as that's what PM uses to access their system now.  So without having done that you won't be able to access your account.  Essentially for the first time, create an Eversafe account, then each time you sign in, Eversafe will send you a SMS messasge with a code you'll need to enter.  This is multifactor authentication to make accessing your account more secure though less convenient than just a usename and password.  Idea is someone would need your phone or email as well as your username and password to access your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.