cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO PAY BROKEN ?

Bigmac24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PLEASE TELL ME WHY AUTO PAY IS SO SCREWED UP FIRST THREE MONTHS FINE TODAY MONEY TAKEN OUT AS USUAL YET IN MY ACCOUNT SAYS REACTIVATE SERVICE ON MY ACCOUNT AND FUNDS ARE THERE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE WE ARE GETTING 3RD CLASS SERVICE WHEN IT SHOULD BE FIRST CLASS CANT SUBMIT TICKET TRIED 5 TIMES AND YES I KNOW HOW TO DO IT GREAT COMMUNITY PEOPLE ARE GREAT JUST GIVE US A SELF SERVICE ENGINE THAT  (WORKS) !

9 REPLIES 9

@Bigmac24 wrote:

Was not yelling and if I hurt your ears sorry lmao have a great day and thank you 😊 

@Bigmac24  - did you end up getting yourself all sorted out?

Was this just your account going into its renewal process...or did you need to make a manual payment to get active again?

YES - Self Serve/My Account website engine seems like a finicky one, I DO NOT disagree.  

Hopefully, you keep some tricks under your hat to bypass them or at least know how to get around them to complete your tasks required.

Bigmac24

Was not yelling and if I hurt your ears sorry lmao have a great day and thank you 😊 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Autopay can fail but it rarely occurs.

How do you know autopay failed???? Do you have service? Can you send/receive SMS/calls?

On your renewal date your account will say

Yummy_0-1642878718681.png

but you can ignore it.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bigmac24  I wanted to quote you but its all CAPS so didn't.

If your services are working and you have been charged and still see reactivate plan tab and plan expired, ignore those msgs and wait for the payment to be applied onto your account and then it all go away. 

First class service, yes.. you ll get if you send a direct msg to CS_agent and if you want to yell, that msg you can type in all CAPS, here in the community, we are all customers like you and will respond better and even try to help you if you type in normal font. 

@Bigmac24 

this is a third tier service... maybe you need a higher tier. Koodo, virgin or fido

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bigmac24 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process.
The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account...as @HALIMACS already mentioned.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

This can happen, but rare in the overall scheme of things, I believe. So make a payment

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA) are found in the Help Articles - here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Bigmac24

i understand that but no other bill i have had in my life is as 3rd tier as public mobile site now dont get me wrong phone and community is great but think of it we get paid for helping people because of a 3rd tier website aka like dial up internet where all other sites are seamless to use like highspeed internet thats all im saying

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bigmac24 

No need to use all-caps, seems like you're yelling at us.   😉

If you're seeing messaging like below, relax and do NOTHING if you have active phone services and a valid payment card registered on the account.

What you're seeing is the NORMAL pre-renewal messaging Public Mobile puts on customer's self-serve accounts on the eve of their renewal.   It is unnecessarily alarming to many, however once you've seen it once, you'll know to ignore it on a go-forward.

Messaging looks like this:

HALIMACS_0-1642856459899.png

HALIMACS_1-1642856478248.png

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bigmac24 wrote:

PLEASE TELL ME WHY AUTO PAY IS SO SCREWED UP FIRST THREE MONTHS FINE TODAY MONEY TAKEN OUT AS USUAL YET IN MY ACCOUNT SAYS REACTIVATE SERVICE ON MY ACCOUNT AND FUNDS ARE THERE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE WE ARE GETTING 3RD CLASS SERVICE WHEN IT SHOULD BE FIRST CLASS CANT SUBMIT TICKET TRIED 5 TIMES AND YES I KNOW HOW TO DO IT GREAT COMMUNITY PEOPLE ARE GREAT JUST GIVE US A SELF SERVICE ENGINE THAT  (WORKS) !

If your payment in your method of payment is posted as "Reactive Topup" with the correct payment amount then that's a genuine payment taken by Public Mobile and that's fine.  That's just how the payment from Public Mobile is structured.  Usually with any new account, the first payment (regular payment with no rewards) is taken right away from your method of payment signed up with auto-pay, and then a second payment is taken with all of the rewards and any positive amount in the "available funds" at the first renewal date of your plan and then all of the subsequent payments are taken with all of the rewards earned at the periodical renewal date provided you are still signed up with Autopay. 

To submit a ticket, it's best to private message the Customer Service of Public Mobile directly instead of using the chatbox Simon.  To send a private message, click on the envelope-looking icon in the community forum that says "Message" and then the icon that looks like a pen in a box to compose the private message.  Write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and then the subject and your issue in the "Message Subject" and "Message Body" textbox respectively and click on "Send Message" to send the private message.  Please indicate as much detail as possible including all of your account details.  The turnaround time of the customer service of Public Mobile is quite quick from my experience so you should receive their responses shortly. 

Hope this helps.  

Need Help? Let's chat.