cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A1 Forbidden

jodyyp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to log into new account and get A1 Forbidden notification. Can't log in via app, not on website. 

Help?

10 REPLIES 10

jodyyp

@hairbag1  thanks for your help. 

I will send a message. But without being about to access account I don't even have account number (it's ghosted in emails).

How long does it usually take to get a response? Turns out I can call out, but I'm not receiving calls and none of my texts are going to their intended recipients. In absence of customer service to help, I'm starting to wonder if changing over was a mistake!

@jodyyp 

ok...now we know you at least have an active Pm account. So, click this link to message Customer Support. Give them as much account info as you can...ie; ph number, account number, name on account, PM pin number...etc..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of the page will be highlighted when they respond to you. Good luck.

jodyyp

@hairbag1 

I have activated and can make calls and send texts. I cannot sign into my account or check anything. It's very strange.

@jodyyp 

okay then...so how far did you get in the activation process ? You used the PM app for activation...right ? Here's something to read that might help..

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/subscribing

jodyyp

I am brand new as of today. It has never worked.

@jodyyp 

have you been able to successfully create a PM account ? Has your PM plan ever worked as expected or are you still trying to work out the kinks ?

jodyyp

Thanks. I have done all that and I get A1 Forbidden when I try to access account. Have tried laptop (both Edge and Chrome) and app on phone. All the same. 

What is the solution?

@jodyyp wrote:

It does not work on laptop or app.

I don't understand what you mean about app only working for set up. Do you mean I can't look at my account there? 

I can't log in anywhere to see my account.

What I meant was...in order to successfully create your new PM account, you need to do it using the PM app.     You can also use the app to access your account. Once account is created, you can also use a laptop to access your PM account.

jodyyp

It does not work on laptop or app.

I don't understand what you mean about app only working for set up. Do you mean I can't look at my account there? 

I can't log in anywhere to see my account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jodyyp 

try using a laptop, but clear cache files..use browser such as Firefox and Chrome work best. If still fial, message Customer Support using this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

added...have you successfully created your new account yet ? You can only use the free PM app to activate the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.