cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A payment was taken out that was not part of my monthly plan

wobbieca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A separate payment was taken out of my account I want to know why. My account doesn't show it anywhere. But $9.47 was taken out for some reason. Please tell me why.

6 REPLIES 6

self solution removed

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@wobbieca 

Thanks for the correction on the amount. How much is your plan normally? $15 - $6 (rewards)=$9? Are there any other accounts you pay for? And there is nothing in your payment history showing that amount? If nothing else adds up then contact customer support as instructed by @hTideGnow .

wobbieca

Yes it came out of my Bank Account. My province is AB. This is what is stated on my bank account                   PUBLIC MOBILE _V  9.45. Withdrawn on April 11 2023. I checked and my March amount came out as normal. and my next due date is April 16 2023. So I have no clue what this amount is from..Never mind I realized where it was from all is ok. I really appreciate your quick reply in this have a good day.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@wobbieca 

From your bank account? Does it say public mobile? What province is your phone number? The amount doesn't add up to a public mobile charge with tax. The best I can come up with would be an amount with gst only. (Alberta) $9.02+$0.45 gst=$9.47 or possibly $8.26+$1.2075 (14.75% tax)=$9.47 (Quebec) Neither amount equates to a price charged by pm. Check for other possible sources of the charge? Unless your plan is a legacy $41.25 plan?

wobbieca

I will try that Thank You

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @wobbieca how much is that amount?  

login to My account first and check Payment history and see if it shows suxh charge first 

if it is not there or in doubt, submit ticket with CS agent 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.