cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6x 10$ of bonus

Crazyvasey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been reading about users getting a pa 6 time discount if 10$ a month?!  How do I receive this and why haven't I received it??

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Crazyvasey  FYI: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Crazyvasey Currently there's no such promo available to current or new users. Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Crazyvasey There was a lunar promo for this I have read before, sometimes they are longer as well. Not available to all customers only if you are new during that promotion. You can usually find these around holidays like christmas or black Friday. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Crazyvasey wrote:

I've been reading about users getting a pa 6 time discount if 10$ a month?!  How do I receive this and why haven't I received it??

When did you activate an account? Those promos would usually be for new activations.

The last similar promotion was back in February, but wasn't that 8x$10?  I'm thinking around November that there was a 6x$10 off promotion.

Or is he talking about the win-back? He says 6 but what is pa? Per annum?

Edit: This one

@Anonymous wrote:

@Crazyvasey wrote:

When did you activate an account? Those promos would usually be for new activations.

The last similar promotion was back in February, but wasn't that 8x$10?  I'm thinking around November that there was a 6x$10 off promotion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crazyvasey wrote:

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Crazyvasey wrote:

That would have been one of the promos offered.  To get it you would have had to sign up during that timeline the promo was running.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.