cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 digit code

Gillian1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not receiving the 6 number code that I am told is being sent to me to confirm full access. I click resend and it doesn't send. I need this to get full access to my account. Anyone have any ideas? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Gillian1 

give a shot to the 2 workarounds before you open ticket with PM support

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Gillian1

I don't get that option

Gillian1

I don't have that option

@Gillian1 

Is there an option that reads, "Didn't get the code?"

Try tapping that for what should provide this result:

HALIMACS_0-1698713595473.png

Hi @Gillian1 

Please reach out to a CS Agent to reset your account.

o contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698716191069.png

Gillian1

I'm trying to confirm full access to account so it send me to the confirm your identity page because I'm logging in from an unknown device and I have to input a 6 digit code . But the code is not coming through. I have checked the cell never and it's correct. I do not have an option to get the code sent you my email

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's not going to your phone? Have you tried to send to the email address you have on file?

Need Help? Let's chat.