cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6-digit code is not sending

Saphye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Created a new account for my second phone (to replace my landline). I gave two numbers during the account creation and none of them is receiving the 6-digit code so I'm just blocked. The step with the email works but doesn't let me in. What can I do? How do I talk to a customer support person? The robot messagerie has nothing for my problem. Help?

4 REPLIES 4

Saphye

Incognito mode doesn't help, it does the same i sign in, i enter the email code, and then they ask for a phone code i never receive. 😔 I did private message the support, thank you! 

Saphye

Thanks for the direct message thing! The chat box has no answers for my problem. Hopefully the private message will work!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Saphye did you try to use Incognito mode?

if that does not work, you might want to open ticket with support: 

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Saphye  Here how to reach support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.