cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days with incomplete port from Fongo

Mint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K

Please assist me with porting my number from Fongo (VoIP provider). I have sent a message to the mods 4 days ago with no response. Opened a ticket and it has already passed the 48 hour SLA with no response. Not sure where else to turn to. I ordered a new phone to use Public Mobile and the phone was processed, shipped, and delivered quicker than it took to get my service working...

"My Account" on the Public Mobile site shows the number that I requested a port from but incoming calls and texts still go to my old provider...

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm sorry it really is ridiculous, hopefully it gets solved today.

Mint

TEN DAYS now.

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
It took them 8 days to port my number from Koodo Prepaid as well. Hang in there and they will get to you. Porting from Fongo may be tricky as it is considered as landline and not mobile line.

Mint
8 days now without a single response. Come on....

Mint
Bump.... need some help with this.

Char21

I totally get how you're feeling.  I was completely frustrated waiting for my port to complete, but the hardest part was not knowing whether my concerns were being heard or whether they had dropped into a black hole.  That's the part that I think PM needs to do better -- actually send a quick response to say 'hey, we got your message, we know you're waiting, and we're working on it'.  I have to say, though, that now that my service is up and running it's great.  The problems are a distant memory and I'm really happy with the new service.  

Rockdaddy22
Please don't feel discouraged. I'll also tag @Mary_M she's awesome, IF she has a chance hopefully she'll be able to help you today.

Mint

Honestly feel like giving up. I've been patient and I've done my part already but Public Mobile hasn't done theirs.

Rockdaddy22
Don't forget twitter and facebook support
Need Help? Let's chat.