cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50gb data plan

Kaidubbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have the 50GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed plan. I'm going to the US this week, do I need to add any roaming service or nothing additional is needed? Please advise as soon as possible. Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Terryjay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have a Canada /US plan you only need to be sure roaming is turned on on your phone, you may have to turn data roaming on as which is a setting in some phones. I operate close to the US border and into the US. I have never had issues

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kaidubbs, The Canada-US plans work in the US so you don't need anything else. Just make sure you have Data Roaming turned on the phone, and if you run into any service issues make sure you are connecting to either T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon. If you have issues with one try manually connecting to one of the others. If you are using just test or data, either should work but if you are unable to make/receive voice calls it's likely because your phone is not on PM's whitelist of VoLTE devices. If this happens to you try connecting to T-Mobile's 2G as they are the only ones in the US that has 2G still going

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kaidubbs 

Ni add-on is needed, make sure that you have 50GB Canada-US plan, you should be able to call and receive and text any Canadian or US numbers from Canada or US, use data in Canada or US in to 59GB per 30 days, once you use all of 50GB, you will not be use data till you next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.