cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 TEXTS Outgoing International Text

rhurhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the $10 plan, it states that "50 TEXTS Outgoing International Text" is included in the plan. How about Outgoing Local Text (to Canadian phone numbers)? I don't think it's clear. When I asked the chatbot, it keeps saying that all Public mobile include unlimited text. But I only see unlimited incoming text and nowhere mentioned Outoing non-International Text. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rhurhu And remember that is 50 SMS texts of 160, or less, characters each. So you cannot send MMS, picture messages, emojis, or long messages without them each counting as 2, or more messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rhurhu wrote:

For the $10 plan, it states that "50 TEXTS Outgoing International Text" is included in the plan. How about Outgoing Local Text (to Canadian phone numbers)? I don't think it's clear. When I asked the chatbot, it keeps saying that all Public mobile include unlimited text. But I only see unlimited incoming text and nowhere mentioned Outoing non-International Text. Thanks!

The plan is 50 outgoing texts.  It lists it as International because all texting is international now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @rhurhu

International text also includes Canadian "local" text. So with an outgoing international text plan, you will be able to text to Canadian account numbers and also international numbers. 

Need Help? Let's chat.