cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 gig promo

Send2ssj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the bonus 5 gig data for 2 lines if I bought the sims on  June 1st and activated by June 16th . However to qualify for the bonus 5 gigs it had to be activated on the same email that they were purchased on but I tried everything to put 2accts on 1 email but no success . So now I will only have 5 gigs of bonus data on one line only . Any help to get it on the second line . Much appreciated.

•  
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kselmak wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Send2ssj wrote:

Yes I did . I sent a email to the moderator and they were able to fix it for me. Just need to be patient but it should work out for you .

Wow. That is very nice of the company to do that. Not what the promo said. That's above and beyond. Don't be coming back here screaming about any future lousy service. 🙂

Hmm promos stated if you get the sim during a time window online and activate during another time window you get a reward. I would expect them to honor it.

@Send2ssj  if you encounter any other problems with your service please visit the community and share it with the resort of us, we all benefit from it, community may be able to help you before reaching moderators (maybe save some wait time), many others with the same problem will be able to read about it here and use the solution themselves and pm can save some money by having us resolve some problems. 

But as @Anonymous suggested please try not to scream (it can get frustrating) 🙂

Well..I got into a brief semantics argument with somebody yesterday. So once more into the breach. The promo said to buy a SIM using an email address and to activate it using the same email address. You can't activate multiple SIM's with one email address. Ergo...

So this wasn't a thing for them to honour. It was a very generous accommodation.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Send2ssj wrote:

Yes I did . I sent a email to the moderator and they were able to fix it for me. Just need to be patient but it should work out for you .

Wow. That is very nice of the company to do that. Not what the promo said. That's above and beyond. Don't be coming back here screaming about any future lousy service. 🙂

Hmm promos stated if you get the sim during a time window online and activate during another time window you get a reward. I would expect them to honor it.

@Send2ssj  if you encounter any other problems with your service please visit the community and share it with the resort of us, we all benefit from it, community may be able to help you before reaching moderators (maybe save some wait time), many others with the same problem will be able to read about it here and use the solution themselves and pm can save some money by having us resolve some problems. 

But as @Anonymous suggested please try not to scream (it can get frustrating) 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Send2ssj wrote:

Send2ssj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mbumbrah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the same thing were you able to get the 5gig bonus on the second line? 

Yeah... that's pretty crappy 😞

I really hope you are able to get both.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Yes unfortunately you should have bought each sim on separate accounts only the @CS_Agent  may be able to straiten things out it’s hard to know these things when signing up good luck ,I hope you remembered the ten dollar refer a friend at signup

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As far as I know, you can only have one account per email address. I'm not sure if contacting a moderator will help in this case to get the bonus on the second account since it's against the promotion terms, but either way, the second account will need to be activated using a different email address than the first.

If you wanted to try contacting a moderator to see if there's something they can do for you, you can send them a private message at this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be aware that the moderators seem to be very backed up lately, so you can expect a fairly long wait time if you do choose to contact them.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Could you please contact moderators maybe they'll be able to help you

The link is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope they'll be able to help

Need Help? Let's chat.