cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 for 8 months promotion

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can I use this promo to a currently activated plan....?

6 REPLIES 6

If you scan through the main announcement topic for this promo which is about 26 pages long, you will likely encounter 10 instances of people asking the same question and many replies telling how it can be done by porting out to another carrier and then getting a new PM SIM card and porting back in as a new customer.

You have to do the math to determine if the cost, effort and potentially lost credits at PM are worth it in your situation. I usually advise people to put the effort into using the current promo to help you get referrals which creates (almost) permanent cash kick backs every month.

AE_Collector

You are welcome @AdamLove . Glad that we could help you. Thanks for choosing my response as the solution. Enjoy Jlo.

@AdamLove wrote:

Thank you for all your help......

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for all your help......

@AdamLove if you activated on or after January 20th then you are eligible for the Lunar promotion . You will recive the first $5 Within 30 days and it will be applied in months 2 to 9. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing for the promotions length.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

As already said it's for new activations only and this promo expires Feb. 3rd, 11.59 pm ET, here are the details: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AdamLove wrote:

This promo is for new activation only since January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET

When did you activated your plan.?

Need Help? Let's chat.